Thursday 22 May 2014

Bees

One can no more approach people without love than one can approach bees without care.  Such is the quality of bees...


My friend Clem is a traveller by trade and vocation, lately by vocation more than trade perhaps.  I seem always to be saying goodbye and good luck or hello and how was it - she's a journalist though, so I follow some of her travelling by reading...  Here's a great post she wrote about my home city, Manchester, for the Weekendist.

http://www.weekendist.com/2014/03/26/manchesters-indie-soul/

I caught her on a brief visit to London before she heads off again to Nigeria, somewhere I have always wanted to
go to see this sort of thing...  

No better artists anywhere

It is always hard to say goodbye but we ate well and drowned our sorrows with excellent beer at the Garrison on Bermondsey Street...


Bon voyage Clem: what an awfully big adventure you've got ahead x

No comments:

Post a Comment